Head Admin And Human-Resources
Mrs. Rebecca Ojo
Administrative & Human Resource
- The department is headed Mrs. R. O. Ojo, Assistant Chief Hospital Administrator who is an Associate member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM); she obtained a professional diploma in Human Resource Management and an Advanced Professional Certificate in Hospital Administration and Management from CIPM and Medilag Consult (UNILAG) respectively.
ACTIVITIES OF ADMIN & HR. DEPARTMENT
The activities of the department are as follows:
- Build and maintain relationships to support employee engagement.
- Advance the facility’s mission, vision, and values by providing excellent, timely, and cost-effective customer service.
- Create and maintain a highly qualified, professional, diverse, and responsive workforce that accurately supports the facility’s mission, vision, and values.
- Promote a safe and healthy work environment for employees to experience job satisfaction in their achievements and contributions to the agency’s mission and vision.
- Improve the distribution of information and services through web-based tools.
- Continue to provide responsive administrative support to the facility.
- Be a strategic partner in managing the facility’s workforce
Units in the Department:
- Workforce Planning
- Learning and Development
- Employee and Industrial Relations
- Human Resource Performance Measures
- General Administration
PROFILE OF MRS. OJO REBECCA OLUFUNKE, ACIPM – HEAD, ADMIN. & HUMAN RESOURCE
Mrs. Ojo was born on 10th July, 1970. She started her education at Queens of Apostle Primary School, Ibadan in 1977 and proceeded to the Secondary School of same where she had her WAEC in 1988. She proceeded to the University of Ibadan to acquire ordinary diploma in Adult Education and Community Development in 1994. She obtained B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Economics from the Obafemi Awolowo University (2001) and the University of Ibadan (2006) respectively.
Mrs. Ojo is an Associate member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPMN); she obtained a professional diploma in Human Resource Management from same institution in November, 2008.
She joined Lagos State Health Service Commission on 25th January, 2006 and has worked meritoriously to assume the position of Head of Administration and Human Resources. She became the Head of Admin. & HR of General Hospital, Gbagada on 25th July, 2016. Her Leadership and Administrative skills which are notable has taken the hospital to another level.
She is happily married with children.