Head Accounts Department
Mrs Odefisayo M.O
Finance And Accounts
The Finance & Accounts department is responsible for the overall finances of the hospital and also accountable for the accuracy of all financial accounting transactions. The department’s profile includes:
- Displaying of Hospital Service Prices and Charges at a glance across Strategic Places.
- Maintaining and keeping all Financial and Accounting source documents for the Hospital.
- Electronic and manual coding system for e-billing.
- Designing, Analyzing and making accessible patients Assessment/Loan cards.
- Monitoring and ensuring settlement of patients’ bills.
- Tracking of payments made by patients on Revenue generating electronic platform.
- Recording, validating and ensuring timely payment of vendors’ invoices for purchases and for services rendered.
- Reconciling of vendors’ statements and ensuring compliance with other financial regulatory guidelines.
- Maintaining, Evaluating and Reviewing Internal Control System towards Zero Tolerance to indiscrepancies.
- Uploading and running report of all hospital’s financial transactions on Oracle data base.
- Reconciling Cash book balance with bank balance.
- Providing overview of earnings to date and the current financial status of the hospital for management’s planning and evaluation
- Maintaining cash Reserves for contingencies /unexpected or unplanned expenses.
- To ensure accuracy and validity of monthly payments to employees and as well as to assist with any query regarding payments of staff’s salaries.